For a decade now, the popular CBD products seem to be increasing day by day due to the benefits they provide. An example of this is the Kush strain, popularly known as OG Kush. You might be wondering, is OG Kush a sativa or indica? This is a hemp strain that is a combination of both hybrid, indica, and sativa. Just by this information, you can tell how powerful this strain is.
It can have a mixture of aromas that range from pine to citrus or from floral to herbal. Its uniqueness lies everywhere and includes the Kush effects it provides, its smell, how it is planted, and so on.
If you are interested in learning more about OG Kush marijuana, then you are in the right place. Below is everything you need to know about the Kush strain.
Is the Kush Strain Legal in My Country?
You should know that this strain has a high percentage of CBD to THC. Therefore, this makes it easier for different countries and states to legalize its use. To be on the safe side, just research more on Kush strain laws around your area before using it.
What Are Some of the Benefits?
There are various benefits Kush strain provides to its users. Here are some.
- Alternative to Nicotine Cigarettes – To start, OG Kush indica is a good alternative to cigarette smoking. It contains no nicotine at all. Therefore, smokers do not have to worry about addiction to nicotine.
- Delicious and Appealing – The Kush strain has different types of scents that all provide a satisfying effect for its users. This variety makes it easier for users to select their preferences; hence, no one is left unsatisfied.
- Health Benefits – The high levels of CBD found in this strain have helped improve some health conditions. For example, it helps with pain relief. Therefore, it is ideal for headaches and muscle pain. It aids in reducing the effects of stress and anxiety. When you feel a bit stressed, just use the Kush strain, and you are good to go.
- An Energy Booster – Well, we cannot end here without mentioning how this strain helps boost one’s energy and wellbeing. With just one use, you will feel elevated and ready to perform tasks. Therefore, next time before you exercise, try using OG Kush and see how far it can get you.
Does the Kush Strain Have Side Effects?
As much as it is beneficial, there are also some side effects that you should be aware of.
- Dizziness – This is one of the quite common OG Kush effects that happens to most people. It is not that serious. After a few weeks of using OG Kush indica, the body should be able to adapt and stop the feelings of dizziness.
- Fetal Development – As a pregnant woman, consuming this strain should be avoided at all costs. This is because the strain is strong enough to affect the development of a fetus, and sometimes, it can cause a miscarriage or premature birth. If you must use it, it is necessary that you communicate with your physician first.
The Kush strain is an incredible strain that provides numerous benefits to its users. If you are interested in the strain, the above article contains all of the necessary information. A point to keep in mind before consuming it is to consult your doctor first to avoid any future side effects.